RV coverage is designed to accommodate almost all of your recreational vehicles from pop-ups to coaches. We can cover motor homes up to $500,000 in value and travel trailers up to $300,000 in value.
We can provide coverage for your specific needs with policy options including:
- Total Loss Replacement: replaces a “totaled” RV with a new model of similar make and quality.
- Emergency Vacation Expense: provides up to $2,000 for lodging and transportation if an RV is damaged during a trip.
- Disappearing Deductibles: reduces the deductible by 25 percent at each claim free renewal.
- Full Timer’s Package: extra coverage for customers who use an RV as their home.
- Personal Effects: will pay for the full cost of personal items that get damaged in and around, or are stolen from your RV. Personal items including cameras, clothes, cell phones, etc.
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance: provides assistance for disabled vehicles – and will send a tow truck that can handle your customer’s RV.
- Windshield Coverage: new $0 deductible option for replacing a damaged windshield.
- Free Pet Injury Coverage: pays up to $1,000 toward veterinary fees or the pet’s replacement.